Updated on March 14th, 2023 at 03:51 pm
It’s hard to play a round of golf in the summer without a glove on. When your hands get sweaty and they lose the connection with the glove, the club can slip. In addition, your added grip pressure makes it so difficult to complete an excellent golf swing.
The best golf gloves on the market can help you manage the golf course in any weather condition. If you are playing in the rain, warm weather, or in the winter, there is a golf glove for you.
Best Golf Gloves 2022
FootJoy Men’s StaSof Golf Glove
FootJoy makes some of the best gloves in the game. It should come as no surprise that there are more than one FootJoy gloves on our list. The StaSof is best known for having an incredibly soft feel and a very tailored fit. This is a glove that allows you to maintain your feel on the club while still giving you a better connection with the club.
Another great benefit of the StaSof glove is the fact that it has an all-climate grip. Even if you are sweating a bit or some rain comes into play, the StaSof is a perfect glove to have in play. If you find that something like the FootJoy WeatherSof is too thick for you, the StaSof is an ideal replacement.
- Soft feel
- Precision fit
- All climate crip
- Palm tends to wear out quickly if you grip the club too hard
TaylorMade Men’s Stratus Tech Golf Glove
TaylorMade puts a great emphasis on power and speed in the golf game. In order to get this high ball speed and performance from your golf game, you must have a solid connection with the club. The TaylorMade Men’s Stratus Tech Golf Glove is a perfect choice for flexibility and breathability.
The Stratus Tech Golf Glove is an excellent choice in hot and humid conditions. You will have no issues with your hand getting too hot while in the glove. The four way flexibility in the Stratus Tech Golf Glove helps to make sure that your hand is comfortable in the glove and has the proper fit.
- Durable and wear-resistant
- Sold as a pack of two
- Sweat and humidity resistant
- No the best in rain
Titleist Players Men’s Golf Glove
Titleist makes golf products that are built for the best players in the game. If you are worried about wearing a golf glove because of the connection you will have with the club; the Titleist Players glove is for you. This is one of the thinnest and best feeling options in the game.
In addition to being thin, the premium quality means that it will last for quite some time. There is some satin reinforcement around the thumb so that the glove does not wear through quite as quickly as other cheaper options.
The only downside of a premium Titleist Players glove is that it tends to cost a bit more than other gloves on the market. For the performance you get, it will be well worth it.
- Very thin
- It does not change the feel that you have, the material is thin enough
- Reinforcement in thumb and cuff
- Strong and durable design
- Priced a bit higher than other gloves
Under Armour Men’s UA Iso-Chill Golf Gloves
Made of soft, Cabretta leather, Under Armour Men’s UA Iso-Chill Golf Gloves actually pull heat away from using UA Tour Cool fabric. With a durable and comfortable grip, the UA Iso-Chill Gloves feature a premium grip system that will give you the most control. Plus, it comes with micro-perforations that help to improve ventilation.
Under Armour Men’s UA Iso-Chill Golf Gloves are made of a material that wicks away perspiration and dries very fast. They also feature a seam taping construction that gives you a sleek look and a smooth fit. With built-in closure tabs, these gloves give you a customized fit.
The Iso-Chill gloves are well worth the money. Well-sewn, these gloves are a good value for excellent quality and performance.
- A well-sewn glove that fits well
- The affordable price makes them a good value
- Very comfortable with no padding in the palm
- Finger movement is a little limited
- Gloves are too small and tight for some users
Bionic Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove – #1 Best Grip
Created to improve your grip, the Bionic Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove comes with a natural fit made of genuine leather for added durability. With Bionic’s patented pad technology, you can comfortably grip your golf club as the relief system evens out your hand surface preventing fatigue, allowing you to have a light grip and stay in control.
StableGrip gloves also come with a tapered finger design and 3-D finger pads that can conform to your hand’s natural shape providing more durability and comfort as well as a better grip each time you swing. These durable gloves also have added support and an extra-long lifespan thanks to the additional pad on the glove’s palm.
Fitting like a second skin, the machine washable StableGrip Golf Gloves do not bag, so you don’t have to readjust your wrist strap constantly. They also have a pre-rotated finger design that helps improve their fit by following the natural curve of your hand. Plus, with Lycra running up the pointer finger, on top of the knuckles, and in between the finger gussets, you get the most flexibility and breathability on those really humid days without losing your grip.
- Durable gloves that stand up to several swings
- Perfect for lighter grips
- Gloves hold up well to consistent use
- Gloves take a little time to get used to due to the padding
Under Armour Men’s Spieth Tour Limited Gloves
The tour level Under Armour Men’s Spieth Tour Gloves feels right during each swing. Made of Cabretta Leather stay soft with a no distraction, comfortable fit. They also feature a Premium Grip system that gives you the most control.
With a soft, and grip-like feel, the Spieth Tour Gloves have seams that don’t get in the way. The material is also nice and thin, which helps with sensitivity allowing you more control.
Under Armour Men’s Spieth Gloves also come with built-in closures that give you a customized fit. These machine-washable gloves are sold as a single glove.
- Gloves have a nice fit
- Fit gives you a lot of control
- Comfortable and soft with a thin material that offers you sensational touch
- Gloves do not have high durability
- Sizes run small
FootJoy Men’s WeatherSof Golf Gloves – Best 2 Pack
The FootJoy Weathersof Golf Gloves mixes durability with revolutionary performance. You also get a soft, consistent feel that helps to improve your performance no matter what the weather conditions. When you use the technologically advanced WeatherSof gloves, you get improved durability, feel, and grip performance in key stress areas.
The FootJoy also features a palm patch and thumb made of premium Cabretta leather. An adjustable ComforTab closure gives you a reliable and secure feel and fit. Plus, the breathable mesh knuckles help to improve flexibility, comfort, and breathability.
- Suitable for use in rain or hot weather
- Fit isn’t too constricting
- Long-lasting and won’t wear out quickly
- Gloves run a little small
- Seem to wear out quickly
Puma Golf 2018 Men’s Flexlite Golf Glove
Comfortable and lightweight, the Flex Lite Glove is constructed with an engineered stay grip feature that gives it a comfortable and secure fit. The advanced synthetic leather is enhanced with a 4-way stretch Lycra and perforations that are strategically placed for better breathability. You also get a Velcro tab closure that is angled and features the TPU Cat logo.
Made for use on the left hand, the Puma Flex-Lite Golf Glove is not only stylish but an excellent choice for golfers with large hands. Thanks to the synthetic leather material, the gloves are also more forgiving than their leather counterparts. Plus, the Stay-Grip palm gives you a secure grip on your clubs.
- Perfect for larger hands
- Great choice for hot weather
- Gloves are made of a synthetic material that is more forgiving than leather
- Sizes run small
- Some users didn’t like the spandex type fabric that is used in the last two fingers
Callaway Golf Men’s OptiColor Leather Glove
Made of Opti Feel Leather, Callaway Golf Men’s Opticolor Leather Glove provides a comfortable fit. Featuring perforated fingers and palm for better breathability, the Callaway Golf Glove is available in bright colors to give you the best option for fashion and performance. It also comes with the Opti Fit™ adjustable closure to provide you with a light, thin, and secure fit.
Even though it might cost a little more than its competitors, the Callaway OptiColor Leather Glove provides excellent performance. With a great feel and grip, these comfortable and soft leather gloves are also a standout in any color that you choose. With their ability to diffuse heat and improve breathability, they are a great choice any time of the year.
- Glove flexes well with hand movements
- Fits well and looks good
- Adheres well to your club grip
- Gloves are not very durable
- Not as soft as other gloves on the market
FootJoy Men’s RainGrip Golf Gloves – Top Rain Gloves
Sold in a pair, the FootJoy Men’s RainGrip Golf Gloves give you a precise fit with quick-dry comfort. Strategically positioned, the angled tab closure gives you a stress-free fit. These gloves are made with a QuikDry knit material that offers you quick-drying comfort, flexibility, and maximum breathability.
An autosuede™ knit palm gives you a secure grip even in humid or wet weather that will conform to your club and your hand so that you have the most control. The FootJoy RainGrip Gloves also come with a removable ball marker providing you a fast and simple way to mark your ball.
- Gloves work well in wet weather
- Great to use in high humidity
- Excellent grip that doesn’t slip when they get wet
- Fit is a little tight
- Gloves do not do well keeping out water
Bionic RelaxGrip Golf Glove
Featuring a black palm design, the Bionic RelaxGrip Golf Glove gives you an attractive design that will also wear better than the typical white golf glove. The glove also comes with a synthetic back that is flexible pairing well with the durable leather palm for a comfortable fit when holding a golf club. This glove is an excellent choice if you want a glove that fits well and is also flexible.
The Bionic RelaxGrip also comes with a patented pad system that helps to create a relaxed grip that is important when controlling your swing. Made of Lycra, this glove gives you a comfortable motion while the web zones help to increase flexibility and fit. Made of durable fabrics, this glove is machine washable and long-lasting.
- Gloves feel amazing once they are broken in
- Fit is very accurate
- Provide great flexibility
- White material can start to flake off
- Materials can fall apart quickly
FINGER TEN Junior Kids Golf Gloves – Top Choice for Kids
A great gift idea for kids that want to start golfing, the Finger Ten Junior Kids Golf Gloves are made of enhanced synthetic leather giving them durability, grip, and a great feel. These gloves also include a 3D performance coolon mesh to give kids a better range of motion and breathability. These gloves are also a great value since they come in a two-pack.
With quick-drying comfort and great grip performance, the Finger Ten Gloves use a patterned microfiber material that wicks away moisture. The black palm stops dirt from showing, and the material is flexible, lightweight, soft, and comfortable. The glove can be worn on either the right or left hand and come in several colors.
- Colorful gloves that are excellent quality
- Well-made like an adult glove
- Excellent price point for a durable product
- The black fabric of the palm fades
- Sizes tend to run small
Bionic Women’s ReliefGrip Golf Glove – Best Glove for Women
Designed to give you a more relaxed and lighter grip, Bionic Women’s ReliefGrip Golf Glove helps improve your gold game. Using a patented relief pad system, the Bionic Women’s ReliefGrip Golf Glove gives you a better grip by evening out the contours of your hand. These durable gloves have a leather palm, so they last longer.
Using Lycra gussets, the Bionic Reliefgrip Women’s Glove stope leather from bunching in between your finger while also give you a natural range of motion. Providing a better feel and fit, these gloves also feature a grip system on your fingers that gives you a more stable, but light grip. Plus, the Bionic ReliefGrip comes with an easy to grab tab that makes it fast and easy to remove them.
- Gloves are affordable and comfortable
- The grip adds a balanced feel to your clubs
- Palms have a black contrast that hides dirt
- Gloves do not hold up well
- They tend to stretch
And The Winner Is…
Bionic Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove
The winner of the best golf gloves roundup is the Bionic Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove. Also rated on this list as the Best Grip Glove, the StableGrip not only improves your grip with its patented pad technology, but it has a relief system that evens out your hand surface preventing fatigue and allowing you to stay in control. It also features a tapered finger design and 3D finger pads that conform to your hand’s natural shape for better comfort and durability.
StableGrip Gloves fit like a second skin and come with a pre-rotated finger design that helps to improve your fit by following the natural curve of your hand. They also feature Lycra running up the pointer finger, on top of the knuckles, and in between the finger gussets to give you the most flexibility and breathability on those really humid days without losing your grip. The definite winner of the best golf gloves roundup is the Bionic Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove.
Why Do You Need Golf Gloves?
It’s straight forward why you would wear golf gloves. The most obvious is that it will improve your grip by making it easy to keep the golf club from slipping out of your hands. This is thanks to that extra friction that you get from a game of golf.
Why Do Golfers Wear One Glove?
Most golfers will only wear a glove on their lead hand, or the hand that is on the top because this hand has the most effect during the entire swing. More grip pressure is applied with the lead hand, and this hand prevents the club from moving during the swing.
Which Golf Gloves Are Good For Hot Weather
Another reason is that your hands will be saved from wear and tear by the grip on the glove. Say you are playing in the winter, or you play frequently; golfing can become taxing on your hands, causing callouses. Gloves help limit or prevent annoying and painful callouses and other damage to your hands. You also may have noticed that most golfers only wear one glove. That is because the weak hand will do the most work when holding onto your club, so it needs the most protection.
How To Choose The Best Golf Gloves
- Leather Golf Gloves – Leather is most commonly used in the construction of golf gloves. It has many benefits including a great feel and the ability to grip like a second skin. It is also moisture resistant and, if you take care of them, they will stay soft for a long time. If you happen to get them wet, make sure to let them dry naturally. They also stretch over time, so watch which size you purchase.
- Synthetic Golf Gloves – Often used on other parts of a glove, this is a stretchy and lightweight material that works well on a golf glove. It is often used in the flexible joints of the glove’s fingers and at the bridge at the knuckles. Gloves that are entirely made of synthetic material are more durable than leather gloves. They also have more stretch, are breathable and lightweight, keeping your hands cool in hot weather and adapting to your hand’s movement.
- All-Weather Golf Gloves – An excellent choice for those that play in humid and wet weather, all-weather gloves are the most water-resistant in comparison to leather gloves and typically feel the best in wet conditions. They are made of a lightweight synthetic material that grips well and is breathable. Plus, the more the gloves become wet, the better the glove’s palm can create more friction. These gloves are often covered with a thick and warm material that helps to keep your hands warm in the cold.
- Thermal Golf Gloves – For those golfers brave enough to hit the golf course in the winter, thermal golf gloves are a nice accessory to carry with you. This glove often has a thermal or knitted material that you can wear on both hands. Although it looks like a typical golf glove, a thermal golf glove has a darker color and lets you maintain warmth, which is vital in the winter months.
Typically, about half of those that wear golf gloves, have a glove that is too large. The fit of a golf glove should be like wearing a second skin, having no extra material at the end of your fingers or across your palm. When you put on your glove, work in your fingers first, then press down on the glove around each of your fingers before you insert your thumb. One tip the staff at AEC Info wants you to remember, the Velcro closure should only come about ¾ of the way across. If it goes more than that, the glove is too big, and you should buy a smaller one.