- Best Golf Cigar Holder – 2020
- The Best Golf Cigar Holder is…..
- Ninety Degree Wedge Magnetic Cigar Holder
Many golfers could argue that one of the greatest pleasures on the golf course is lighting up a nice cigar. The biggest problem you have with your cigar is where to place it between shots and keeping it lit.
We got sick and tired of leaving our cigar burning on the ground and laying in chemicals, mud, and whatever COVID-19 stuff was accumulating, so we set out to find the best Cigar Holder for Golfers.
Not only did we find one that we really liked, we actually picked up a few that are now conveniently stashed away in our Golf Bag. We are sure that one of these great, and inexpensive, products will help you fully enjoy your cigar the next time you play.
The Ninety Degree Wedge Magnetic Cigar Holder
We could spoil it for you right now and tell you that the Ninety Degree Wedge is our top choice, but with this topic, we actually chose a few different products.
What we love about the Ninety Degree Wedge are the size and convenience. This little magnetic cigar holder fits easily in your golf bag with your tees and balls. It has a magnet on the back that is sturdy as hell, and pulling this cigar holder out pre-round has become as much of a habit as grabbing a divot repair tool.
The Ninety Degree Wedge is small and compact and connects securely to your golf cart. In between shots, you simply put the cigar in the holder, come back, and it should still be lit. You won’t have to worry about it rolling around on the ground or forgetting it on the tee box or green.
- Keeps your cigars from being damaged by crimping and squeezing
- Your cigar will stay clean and free from chemicals from the cigar laying on the ground
- The magnetic mount holds your favorite cigar in place
- Solid, single-piece design built to last.
- Holds your cigar in the ideal vertical position
- Keeps cigar lit longer compared to laying in cart or on the ground
- Fits cigars up to 60-ring gauge
- Multiple Uses. Can use on your boat, tailgating, on your deck
- Every person you play with will tell you how cool it is.
- No hole in the bottom to allow air and keep lit longer.
- Cigar holder is a bit deep and requires some moving around toward the end of the cigar.
- The color blends in with the cart. Easy to forget at the course.
Cigar Minder Clip
This is another great cigar holder we tested, and for the price, there really is no reason you shouldn’t have a few of these in your bag.
The Cigar Minder Clip fastens securely to your golf cart with a clamp and has another small plastic clamp that keeps your cigar in place. The light pressure of the clamp prevents damage to the wrapper. Your cigar stays lit because of the vertical angle of the Clip.
The Cigar Minder Clip comes in 8 different neon colors, so you won’t miss it when unpacking your golf cart at the end of the day.
- Clamps cigar firmly in place
- 8 Neon colors so you won’t leave behind
- Keeps cigar lit longer than other options
- Inexpensive – costs less than most cigars
- Over 750,000 sold with a 4.5 rating
- Can damage cigar if you clamp incorrectly
- Retention spring wears out after a while
JP Lann Golf Cigar Holder Clip for Golfers
The nice thing about all these cigar holders is that they are pretty inexpensive, and the JP Lann falls into that category.
- Inexpensive and can pick up packs of 6 at a time
- 4 star rating
- Easily clamps to golf bag and certain carts
- Can use at home, in a vehicle, boat, etc.
- Not as convenient in cart as the Ninety Degree
- Some report that larger cigars don’t fit
- Inexpensive, for a reason, not the best quality.
Stage V Clinger Cigar Holder
The Stage V Clinger Cigar holder is a very cool and versatile holder for your golf cart or your pushcart. It is made of steel and retains its shape round after round.
The magnets on this holder are strong and attach to your golf cart very well. It also comes with a velcro strap that you can connect to your Bag, or attach to other objects while not on the golf course.
It comes in 5 different colors and is also customizable. We see this as being a great Gift idea for Groomsmen in the future.
- Designed for Golf carts and pushcarts
- Colorful and noticeable, so you don’t forget after your round
- Made with professional-grade spring steel construction and designed to last
- Securely holds cigar in place without pinching, crimping or damaging your cigar
- Designed to hold all sizes of cigars
- Magnet is so strong it sometimes pulls out and remains on the cart
- Can be a little challenging to pull out the cigar without damaging
Cigar Compadre Clip On Holder
We really liked the Cigar Compadre. It is another we think you should have in your bag. This is inexpensive, holds your cigar firmly in place, and clips to almost anything.
It keeps your cigar clean and holds it firmly in place while the cart is moving. You can also use it for several other things, including boating, fishing, deck sitting, etc.
This is definitely worth picking up for the price.
- Strong metal clips that clip to anything
- Cigar stays clean and secure
- Built to last
- Can use on the boat, deck, traveling
- Works on your cart as well as on your carry bag
- Cigar burned much faster than normal
- Not good for larger cigars as they tend to fall out
US Patent 4 in 1 Golf Accessory Tool
Cigar Holder, Cigar Clip, Divot Tool, Club Caddy, and Putter Holder
This is a nice little gimmick golf Gadget, but wasn’t really our favorite choice when it came to a cigar holder. You can rest your cigar in it but doesn’t allow you to leave your cigar burning in your cart like the others.
More of a Swiss army knife compared to a cigar holder.
- Keeps cigar dry and free of chemicals
- Serves as divot tool and cigar holder
- Can use on wet greens to keep your putter or wedge grips dry
- An all-in-one tool compared to cigar holder
- Only rests on ground, so you need to carry it everywhere
Cigar Stand Cigar Lighter Torch
Butane, Single Flame, Windproof, Refillable High-Quality Scorch Lighter
If we were reviewing lighters and cigar stands, then this would likely be our winner. However, as far as just a cigar holder, this isn’t one that made the cut.
You rest your cigar on this. It comes with a reliable lighter, but when we are on the course, we want something that will securely keep our cigar in place. This is just not built for that.
- High-quality metal body
- Great lighter /cigar stand combo
- Butane is refillable
- Strong flame and windproof
- More of a cigar stand compared to a cigar holder
The Best Golf Cigar Holder is…..
Grab The Golf Cigar Combo Pack
As we have mentioned many times, most of the cigar holders for your golf cart are inexpensive, and there are times you may want to use a different tool, or you want to provide your playing partners access to a holder. For that reason, we have created a recommended package that we think you will love.
Based upon our reviews, The Three best Cigar Holders for your golf cart are:
- Ninety Degree Wedge Magnetic Cigar Holder
- Cigar Minder Clip – All Purpose Cigar Holder
- Cigar Compadre Clip On Holder
We really like all three of these products, and again, they are extremely inexpensive, and you can pick up a few to use during your rounds. We created a page for you to pick up our top 3 picks. You can pick them up here.