- Golf Training Aids 2020 – Best Overall Game Improvement Trainers
- The Best Golf Training Aids
- The Best Golf Training Aid Of 2020 is….
- FlightScope Mevo – Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf
- How To Choose The Best Golf Training Equipment
- What are the Advantages of Golf Instruction Equipment?
- Things to Look for When Buying
- Golf Swing Training Aids To Perfect Your Swing
- Take A Lesson With A Golf Pro And See What Golf Training Aid They Use
- Golf Swing Training Aids Equipment
- Using Golf Training Aids On The Range Can Sometimes Make You Look Foolish
- Not Every Swing Trainer Is Perfect For Everyone
Golf Training Aids 2020 – Best Overall Game Improvement Trainers
Improving your golf game requires patience and a commitment to practice. For many weekend golfers, spending money on lessons and spending countless hours on the driving range is not a realistic possibility. In order for the best golf training aids to be effective, it not only has to target a
particular area of your game, such as your short game, your putting stroke, long irons, a Swing plane trainer, or hitting the Driver, it also should be something that will allow you to practice in the comfort of your home or in your yard by Chipping into a net or watching how you play in the mirror.
The Best Golf Training Aids
SuperSpeed Golf- Training System
The faster you can swing a club, the farther you can hit a golf ball. This may seem pretty obvious to most golfers, but how often do we take the time to practice our speed? Many golfers believe that swinging harder is the same as swinging faster, but as this training system explains, that is not the case. Using the SuperSpeed Golf Training System, we are taking advantage of Overspeed training, or getting the body to move a lot faster than it normally would.
Before we get into more about improving your swing speed, it is important for you to understand a few numbers. For every 1 mile per hour you swing your club, it will carry 2.6 yards. If you swing your driver at 88 mph, you are going to carry the ball 228.80 yards. If you get your Swing Speed to 100, you can expect to carry your driver 260 yards. There are other factors that come into play like launch angle, angle of attack, spin of the ball, etc, but this will help you understand why speed is so critical.
Features and Benefits of the SuperSpeed Golf Training System
- SuperSpeed swing trainers sticks come in a variety of sizes and weights and it’s super easy to use and fit easily in your golf bag. Each set is designed based upon your current speed, and is geared towards men, women, seniors, kids, long drivers and more. You can purchase the set made specifically for your game.
- Each set has three sticks coming in various weights. With this training aid, you will learn how many times to swing each club, and how often you should train.
- Each “club” is built just like a normal club, without the head. This means the grip, shaft, stiffness is all what you would expect if you were swinging a normal club. The biggest benefit is that you can swing these sticks 6 to 8 inches off of the ground and not worry about damaging the head of your driver or 3 Wood if you were to hit a tee or pebble.
- You can use the speed system anywhere! With this training aid, practice with these sticks at home, in your garage, at the range, in your yard, or in your office. If your ceiling is high enough, you can train. Our testers loved that they could swing these sticks throughout the day while at work.
- The normal improvement of 5% speed is very common after the first use. Improving your swing speed from 90 to 95 after one use is equivalent to 13 more yards in carry with your driver. Not bad for tempo training one time.
- Full training on how to use the system if provided and it is very detailed. The best part is you only have to practice 3 times a week to see a significant increase in your speed.
- The SuperSpeed system comes with a 30 day guarantee, so if you are not seeing the results you expect, you can send the package back for a full refund.
FlightScope Mevo – Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf
You will shoot lower scores if you know how far you hit each club in your bag. Guessing which club to hit from 150 yards should be a no-brainer for you, and the FlightScope Mevo will bring clarity to your game. Using this personal launch monitor on the range will tell you precisely how far you are hitting every club in the bag.
Using the FlightScope Mevo with the downloadable app, you can capture video and data right on your phone. You can use the launch monitor at the range, on the course during a practice round, or in the comfort of your home hitting into a net. You can review your data over time and not only dial in the average distance you hit each of your clubs, but you can also track your progress over time. Practicing will become more precise, and you will be more confident with every shot you take on the course helping you to shoot lower scores.
Using the Mevo flightscope as your training aid will give you instant feedback on your vertical launch angle, spin, carry distance, ball speed, club head speed, smash factor and the apex height of your ball. Now you can practice with a purpose, and know what club is required in every situation. This training aid will help you eliminate the guess work in improving your game.
Features and Benefits:
- See the distance every club travels including roll and carry. You will know precisely what club you should hit from every distance making you more confident and committed to each shot. This is Golf instruction equipment you can use to improve your scores quickly.
- Video clipping downloaded to your cell phone. See how you play using the Mevo app on your iPhone or Android. You can save and watch each swing on video with a data overlay showing you the metrics and details of your shot. Practicing with a purpose will show immediate results on the course.
- Track your progress over a period of time. All of your videos and data from each game are stored automatically, allowing you to see where you are improving or where you need more work. This data will ensure working with a coach is much more effective, leading to lower scores and a new level of confidence on the course.
Tour Striker Smart Ball
Tour Striker Smart Ball – Connecting the body during your swing is one of the easiest ways for you to consistently strike the ball on the center of the club. The Tour Striker Smart ball is a light and portable golf training gear that is very easy to use can at home or during a practice session at the range, and is extremely effective as a quick warm up prior to your round.
The inflatable ball is similar to a small beach ball, and is conveniently attached to a lanyard that you place around your neck. The training aid hangs between your forearms and allows you to take practice swings feeling the connection between your arms and your body.
Features and Benefits:
- The Tour Striker Smart Ball can be used with all of the clubs in your bag from the putter to the driver which helps you feel “connected” with every swing.
- Trains you to swing inside out which creates a natural draw ball flight which increases distance.
- Eliminates quitting on the swing and enhances follow through adding distance and accuracy.
- Strengthens and Lengthens pivoting of the body creating a more free flowing swing.
- Eliminates getting stuck through the swing and rids you of the “chicken wing” swing.
6 x 1 x 8 inches fully inflated.
Weighs 1.12 ounces
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors
Shoot Lower Scores and Play Smarter Golf With Golf’s Smartest Digital Caddie
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors is considered one of the best golf training aids designed to help you shoot lower scores. Improve your swing and on-course management skills using golf’s first artificial intelligence training device including a performance tracking system of all of your shots.
You will receive 14 sensors that you can attach to your clubs in less than 5 minutes. Every shot of your round will be recorded from your iron sets, to wedges, to your driver. You will see each shot of your round like you are watching a PGA pro on tour on television.
The Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors is fully automatic and tracks every shot you hit on the course or during your practice round. Seamlessly record and analyze every golf shot and incorporate on-course strategy for each golf show. The system includes a GPS rangefinder through the App and offers a “play like” distance to any points on the golf course and includes Tour Analytics. The AI golf training gear is golf’s smartest caddie and will help every player make better decisions on the course and help you go lower every time your step on the course.
Features and Benefits:
- Learn how far you hit each club in your bag and know the exact club to use for every situation on the course.
- Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors were developed in a partnership with Microsoft and utilizes artificial intelligence providing you with recommendations on club selection based on your past performance.
- Sensors are now 50% lighter and smaller than the original Arccos devices making your training just like playing a round.
- The newest version of the Arccos Caddie includes a battery guaranteed to last two years but expected to last five years.
- The Arccos Caddie is accessible via a free Android or IOS app and is compatible with Android devices using marshmallow and above and iPhone 5S or newer.
Golf Impact Ball Swing Training Aid
The Impact ball is designed for game improvement much like the Tour Striker Smart Ball. Instead of having a small beach ball on a lanyard wrapped around your neck, you simply keep the Impact Ball between your forearms.
The Impact Ball will help you perfect your swing and improve your swing plane. You will see the biggest impact on your short game and around the Putting green. When you connect the body to the game swing, you eliminate wild shots and will drive, chip, and Putt better than ever before.
When you swing in harmony (ie. your arms, shoulders, and torso are all turning together) you create a more predictable, repeatable swing. We like this product because it will help you improve the tempo and feeling you have with every club in your bag including the driver and the putter.
Features and Benefits of The Golf Impact Ball Swing Training Aid
- Small, easy to use, and easy to transport. The ball only weighs less than a pound and can easily be taken to the range.
- The Golf impact ball is available in three sizes for men, Women and Junior golf.
- The design of the impact ball trainer allows you to feel the connection between your forearms and the ball. Instead of trying to hit a ball, you are actually “feeling” how to hit the ball with your swing.
- Can be used anywhere. Keep this ball in your office with a wedge and you can practice all day long.
The Best Golf Training Aid Of 2020 is….
How To Choose The Best Golf Training Equipment
You have many options when it comes to choosing best training aids for your golf game, and determining which one will work best for you depends on you, your game, and most importantly, does the golf equipment you are thinking about buying really do what is says it will do.
If you consistently Slice golf balls and find yourself in the woods, then a training device geared for improving your putting is probably not your best choice. In this case, you would want to look at more than one golf swing trainer. Determine the area of your game you want to improve upon, then focus on that one area of your golf game before you move one. You don’t need to buy a golf parachute training aid to help you hit it farther when your short game is a mess.
What are the Advantages of Golf Instruction Equipment?
The best golf training gear is designed to help you improve very specific aspects of your game. Therefore, the gold aid will focus on one area of your game. Our goal was to review products that will help you improve every aspect of your game Our goal was to review products that will help you improve every aspect of your game. If you just focus on improving your Putting with a mallet style putter, you are not going to hit longer drives. We wanted to test overall game improvement training devices.
The advantage to working on your tempo and grip for example means that you will likely improve with all of the clubs in your bag. The same would hold true for the “impact position” of the golf ball. When we become more consistent, the ball travels on its intended path more often, and we hit the ball where we aim. This is the key reason we searched beyond a putting alignment mirror, chipping nets or Sticks, Golf alignment . We are providing featured recommendations that will provide overall game improvement.
Things to Look for When Buying
As we previously stated, overall improvement to your golf game is what we were searching for when reviewing best training products. If a golf training club or piece of equipment can help novice golfers in a few areas of our game, we tested it and reviewed it.
Golf Swing Training Aids To Perfect Your Swing
Practicing your swing is more than beating up golf balls at the driving range. When you talk about practicing your golf game with your friends, you most likely hear about the hour or two they spent hitting balls on the range. If you hit 100 balls coming over the top, or chunking each shot, or casting, does that mean your practice session was a success? I don’t know about you, but I would prefer to spend my golf practice time focused on the proper swing sequence and “feel” compared to just digging up dirt on the range. With the best golf swing trainer, you will be able to create the proper and repetitive motions.
Take A Lesson With A Golf Pro And See What Golf Training Aid They Use
If you have watched Cameron McCormick’s show on The Golf Channel, you know that he has a ton of golf equipment and training devices that he will utilize throughout his lessons. Depending on what area of the game he is working on and what type of lesson he is giving, he will grab a number of different objects and use them on the driving range. I have watched one segment where he uses a Hulu hoop, and another where he uses the Cameron McCormick putting aid.
Golf Swing Training Aids Equipment
At times McCormick will use equipment that has nothing to do with golf. If you haven’t seen the show, it is worth checking out. McCormick is golf pro Jordan Spieth’s golf coach and I have watched him use a hula hoop, a magnet attached to the end of the club to improve impact position, a football, a frisbee, and your more traditional equipment such as alignment rods, launch monitors, and a club head with a parachute on the back.
The point is that a golf trainer or the typical training pros has an arsenal of golf swing training aids at their disposal because they are extremely effective at helping golfers feel and visualize the proper golf swing. That is the reason we are trying to narrow down a list of some of the best golf training aids that work for you.
Using Golf Training Aids On The Range Can Sometimes Make You Look Foolish
I don’t know about you, but I get a bit embarrassed at times when I am on the range working on my swing looking like Tin Cup with a case of the shanks. Improving your game doesn’t mean you need to have a ball between your legs and a medicus hanging from the tip of your hat. You are going to have fewer people laughing at your routine swinging an orange whip or practicing putts with an eyeline golf mirror compared to a device that makes you look like an idiot on the range.
While searching for the best golf training aids in 2020, our goal was to not stand out as the guy willing to try every swing trainer ever introduced on the market. If the products were going to make you look foolish practicing on the range, they were tested a big more vigorously.
Perfect practice should be your goal when finding the proper training aids for golf. Creating a repeatable golf swing that will help you make solid contact with every swing is what we were searching for when reviewing the following golf swing training aid. Here are our picks for the best golf training aids for 2020 along with our product reviews.
Not Every Swing Trainer Is Perfect For Everyone
We have watched people have great results from swing trainers while another sees little improvement. There are several factors that come into play such as skill level, mobility, commitment to improvement, just to name a few. You may have a basement full of golf clubs designed to help you improve, but if you don’t work on improving, don’t expect the results.
The products we reviewed will help you practice more precisely, and help you play your best game. But you will have to put in some time to achieve the results. Before you buy that next Gift for the golfer in your life, be sure to check out our recent reviews of the Best golf gifts for 2020, and check in frequently for our newest reviews of the latest Golf products.